Sherpa Software Enhances Altitude IG Search Functionality
Published: 06th February 2017
PITTSBURGH, Pa. – July 29, 2015 – Sherpa Software, a leading provider of information governance and eDiscovery solutions, recently announced an update to Altitude IG that introduces several new features for the eDiscovery, Reporting & Analytics and Administration modules. Sherpa Altitude IG is designed to provide organizations with a comprehensive information governance solution. This platform provides a single location for IT and legal to organize and automate its eDiscovery and policy enforcement initiates. Altitude IG offers affordable and easy-to-use software applications for reporting and analytics, eDiscovery, and policy enforcement designed to conveniently and consistently locate, identify, catalog and manage corporate electronic data regardless of where users are storing information.
In addition to several performance enhancements, multiple features have been added to enhance Sherpa’s Altitude IG eDiscovery search functionality, including:
• Searches can be configured to return the full text of a portion of the search results set. When creating a search, the number of full text results to return (between 100 and 1,000) may be specified. Altitude agents will randomly return the full text for this number of results for review in the console.
• Exceptions are now recorded for items that could not be searched. These exceptions are noted in the search results and can be collected.
• An Include/Exclude option for particular file type criteria has been added to the eDiscovery search wizard.
• Searchers are now able to specify size of the keyword snippets of up to 1000 characters to be displayed in the search results grid.
• System notifications have been enhanced to provide more details for eDiscovery related tasks.
For more information about Sherpa Software, please visit www.SherpaSoftware.com. For the latest company news, follow Sherpa on Twitter at @SherpaSoftware.
About Sherpa Software
Sherpa Software (www.sherpasoftware.com), a leading provider of information governance and eDiscovery solutions, has helped more than 3,500 companies worldwide. Sherpa’s award-winning software, services and support address information management, regulatory compliance, electronic discovery, PST management, defensible deletion, legal hold and more.
# # #
CONTACT: Michael Becce, MRB Public Relations, Inc.
email@example.com | (732) 758-1100 x104
This article is copyright